Quick Tips on Braces
- Allow up to two weeks for your pet to fully accept the brace.
- Wear the brace for 30 minutes a day, increasing 30 minutes each day after, for up to 12 hours.
- Consult your veterinarian for specific instructions on when to wear your brace.
- Remove the brace when your animal sleeps at night.
- Inspect your pet for signs of skin irritation. If any are present, contact your veterinarian.
- In addition to wiping the brace clean, keep skin and fur that comes into contact with the brace clean.
- Inspect your brace regularly for any damage.
Brace Fitting / Sizing Issues
If you are having any fitting/sizing issues, please reach out to consult with a KVP representative. Brace size exchanges and/or refunds will only be honored if, during the initial fitting, the brace is determined to be a poor fit, and/or the brace is affecting the health or healing of the patient, and/or there is a manufacturer's defect. (Please see the full Terms & Conditions and Wear & Care instructions for more details.)